- Rate/Fare. Fare policy is based from Rockwall/Heath. A general rule of thumb is $2.00 per mile point to point. No charge for extra passengers. Rides are private, not shared and non-stop.
- Specifically, to DFW $90.00; Love Field $65.00.
- Nighttime add-on of $15.00 between 10.00pm and 6.00 am. Add-on charges from points east of Rockwall. Fuel surcharge of approx 3%-5% of fare when fuel exceeds $2.50 per gall. Express lane fees and airport tolls are added.
- Intoxicating Substances; Drivers shall not drive while under the influence of any intoxicating substances. Neither use such prior to 6 hours of driving. The Shuttle has a zero tolerance policy pertaining to the operation of a motor vehicle while under such influence. The safety and the careful treatment of our passengers are our main concern.
- Disability Accomodation. The Shuttle does not operate vehicles which are wheelchair approved. Wheelchairs may be folded and stored. The Shuttle operates new, Toyota Sienna minivans, with ample space and large sliding doors with above average legroom providing easy boarding and deboarding.
- Complaints; may be directed to The Shuttle or/and to The City of Dallas. The Shuttle fully complies with Dallas Ordinance 29595 “ Transportation for Hire” Chapter 47(A) article 2 division (1), (2), (3), (4) and (5). The City of Dallas Transportation Regulation Division telephone number is 214-670-3161.